Rex-Tone industries Ltd. is a leading specialty chemicals company, based in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company reports in three business areas: Digital Printing Inks, high performance pigments and Dyestuff.
For our newly established R&D Center, we are looking for a self-motivated ‘Analytical Chemist’ for the high- tech laboratories at Vadodara in Gujarat. In this role, you will be working closely on Research & Development novelty projects in an international working environment.
- Provide analytical support comprising of instrumental analysis, timely evaluation, documentation and release of results.
- Ensure all instruments are caliberated and maintained in good condition.
- Confirm compliance with safety standards and good laboratory practices.
- Develop and nurture contacts with external analytical facilities for outsourcing of services.
- Provide advice and support customer as required
- Knowledge of instrumental analysis such as GC, HPLC, LCM, GC-HSS, GPC, MP-AES, Viscometer, Surface Tensiometer, Rheometer, Particle Size
- Analysis, Microscopy, NMR, IC, UV-Visible Spectophotometer, pH meter, conductivity meter, etc.
- Work experience in analytical lab preferably in the field of speciality chemical performance chemical, pharmaceuticals etc.
- Ability to work in teams and adapt to changes in project requirements.
Knowledge of 5S & EHS.