Rex-Tone industries Ltd. is a leading specialty chemicals company, based in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company reports in three business areas: Digital Printing Inks, high performance pigments and Dyestuff.
For our newly established R&D Center, we are looking for a self-motivated ‘Analytical Chemist’ for the high- tech laboratories at Vadodara in Gujarat. In this role, you will be working closely on Research & Development novelty projects in an international working environment.
Candidates can look forward to regular client contact, a role in business development and proposal writing/methodology creation, and a
- Provide analytical support comprising of instrumental analysis, timely evaluation, documentation and release of results.
- Ensure that all instruments are calibrated and maintained in good working condition.
- Confirm compliance with safety standards and good laboratory practices.
- Develop and nurture contacts with external analytical facilities for outsourcing of services.
- Provide advice and support to customers, whenever necessary.
- Focus on priorities and deliver the work within stipulated time.
- M.Sc. in Analytical Chemistry with a total experience of 2 to 4 years.
- Technically sound knowledge in instrumental analysis like GC, HPLC, LC-MS, GC-HSS, GPC, MP-AES, Viscometry, Surface Tensiometer, Rheometer, particle size analysis, Microscopy, NMR, IC, UV-visible spectrophotometry, pH meter, conductivity meter etc.
- Experience and knowledge of interpretation of results using multiple analytical techniques.
- Prior work experience in an analytical lab, preferably, in the field of specialty chemical, performance chemical, pharmaceuticals, etc.
- Excellent English communications skills – written and verbal.
- Consistently excellent academic record. Minimum first class from SSC onwards.
- Ability to work in teams and adapt to changes in project requirements.
- Excellent interpersonal, communication, presentation and networking skills.
- Good strategic mind combined with strong analytical skills; self starter; knowledge of 5S & EHS.
- Strong ethics and integrity.