Rex-Tone industries Ltd. is a leading specialty chemicals company, based in Vadodara, Gujarat. The company reports in three business areas: Digital Printing Inks, high performance pigments and Dyestuff.
For our newly established R&D Center, we are looking for a self-motivated ‘Analytical Chemist’ for the high- tech laboratories at Vadodara in Gujarat. In this role, you will be working closely on Research & Development novelty projects in an international working environment.
- To synthesize novel dyes and pigments and their purification scale up studies.
- Develop new organic products-dyes & pigments for various industrial applications.
- Process development for new dyes/pigments/chemicals/intermediates/chromophores and its application in digital printing inks, textiles, plastics, coatings and paints etc.
- Familiar with common synthetic and purification methods like distillation recrystallization, reverse osmosis(RO) & chromatography
- Experience in synthesis and characterization of organic molecules preferred.
- Good understanding of DOE.
- Managing research projects, organic synthesis laboratories and supporting lab head / team leads.
- Good understanding of EHS regulations and waste management techniques.
- Assisting in lab documentation for internal and external audits.
- Manage laboratory consumables and equipments.