Organic Chemist – 1 – Exp 2-5 years
Department: Research and Development
Project Location(s): Vadodara
Education: MSc Organic Chemistry
- Work in dyes and pigment synthesis R&D group.
- Synthesis/modify dyes & pigments for various industrial applications, organic material synthesis, process development for new dyes/pigments/chemicals /intermediates and its application in digital printing inks, textiles, plastics, coatings and paints etc, under the supervision of research scientist.
- Characterize the synthesized products using analytical methods. Prepare documentations and reports.
- Good foundation in fundamental scientific principles.
- Good analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Curious with scientific temperament.
- Strong communication with collaborative work experience in a team.
- Work safely in world class R&D lab.
- Knowledge and experience of dyes and pigments synthesis is advantageous.
- Ability to carry out instructions by supervisor accurately.