Pigment Support Research – 1 – Exp 2-5 years
Department: Research and Development
Project Location(s): Vadodara
Education: PhD - Organic Chemistry
- Support manufacturing plant for dyes and pigment synthesis.
- Research and stabilize pigment manufacturing process.
- Ensure batch consistencies and quality.
- Develop and maintain report.
- Troubleshoot manufacturing inconsistencies.
- Improve efficiency and reduce production cost.
- Solid foundation in Organic synthesis and reaction mechanisms.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Curious with scientific temperament.
- Strong communication with collaborative work experience in a team. Ability to conceptualize and plan experiments and interpret data.
- Patent and literature search.
- Knowledge and experience of pigment synthesis is advantageous.
- Ability to carry out research in various platforms with minimal supervision.
- Root cause analysis experience is advantageous.