Research Scientist – 2 – Exp 1-5 years
Department: Research and Development
Project Location(s): vadodara
Education: PhD in Chemical Engineering/Chemistry/Material Sciences
- The scientist is required to conduct the research and development of various inkjet inks and coatings.
- Will be responsible to plan experiments by coordinating with the team lead, collect and analyze data and identify ink performance patterns/trends.
- Coordinate with analytical development department and print test department to evaluate ink formulation and its performance.
- Carry out literature search and understand their relevance and safety aspects.
- Maintain chemical inventory, reports and share it with the team and management.
- Maintain 5S in the lab.
- Solid foundation in fundamental scientific principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Curious with scientific temperament.
- Strong communication with collaborative work experience in a team.
- Ability to conceptualize and plan experiments and interpret data.
- Patent and literature search.
- Knowledge and experience of colloid science is advantageous.
- Ability to carry out research in various platforms with minimal supervision.