Research Scientist – (Fundamental research support group) – 1
Department: Research and Development
Project Location(s): vadodara
Education: MTech/PhD in Chemical Engineering/Physics/Materials Science
- Conduct the fundamental studies pertaining to liquids and multi-component systems.
- Will be responsible for generating fundamental understanding of liquid behavior, interfacial phenomena and multi-component system behavior.
- Experience with conductive materials, I-V characteristics, solar cells performance etc.
- Learn and generate data using advanced instrumentation.
- Maintain 5S in the lab. Interface with field technical team.
- Solid foundation in fundamental scientific principles.
- Strong analytical and problem solving skills.
- Strong ethics and integrity.
- Curious with scientific temperament.
- Strong communication with collaborative work experience in a team.
- Knowledge of surface physics and thermodynamics is advantageous.
- Ability to learn new research areas and adopt quickly.
- Leadership skills.