AT Inks, AP401DS is an Adhesion Promoter (also called Primer or Varnish by some) Designed specifically to be used in conjunction with AT Inks Dye Sublimation Inks HDXL / HI / Robuste or XELL Grade of Inks, to prepare a Ink Receptive Layer to accept Transfer of Inks using Heat Transfer presses onto multiple substrates such as Ceramic / Plywood / MDF / Acrylic / Glass / Ceramic Mugs / Key Chains etc. It is a 2 Component System that needs to be mixed in a ratio of 80:20 in a bowl and then sprayed or applied using conventional analogue methods onto clean substrates as mentioned above and then allowed to dry overnight or in a hot oven for a few hours. Once film is formed, the images formed on coated paper using Dye Sublimation Inks can be transferred to get Bright prints.
AP401DS (2K – Dye Sublimation)
- AP401DS is a 2 Component System to be used to form Ink Receptive Layer on Multiple Surfaces using Heat Transfer/Sublimation Method.
- Surfaces such as Ceramic Mugs, Tiles, Acrylic sheets, MDF, Plywood, glass etc.
- Apply AP401DS within 30 minutes of mixing the 2 components together.
- Available as a set of 800g and 200 g packs.
- Dilution Solvent “DS1” needs to be ordered separately.