HD-XL Grade, is a dye-sublimation ink with the highest density in the AT Ink portfolio. It is a water based inkjet ink designed for a wide range of wide format printers. The inks are designed to be printed on coated transfer paper. The image printed on transfer paper is transferred onto polyester fabrics and onto coated rigid substrates under heat and pressure.
- AT Inks HD-XL Grade alongwith the AT Inks HI Grade of Inks are the highest density Dye Sublimation Inks available from AT Inks.
- Designed for Dark as well as Light Shade Printing on Coated Paper ( Uncoated paper will also work, though the transfer rate on uncoated paper will be lower) to get one of the best transfer Rate in the Industry and provides for Bright, Strong and Colorfast Images on Number of Polyester / Nylon Based Fabrics.
- Best in class fastness properties. Please contact our Technical Support for details on the same.
- Available in Cyan / Magenta / Yellow / Black Colors as well as can be formulated to your specific Needs.
- Packaging 1L Bottle, 5L Bottle and Bulk
- AT Inks Dye Sublimation Inks are designed to work on the full family of Epson Printheads , Kyocera & Panasonic Printheads. Please inform us the Printhead you want to print on, while placing an order with us.
- Non-VOC, water based inks.
- APEO free and formaldehyde free inks.