AT Inks, OPV501MP, is an Over Print Varnish (also called Coating or Overcoat by some) specially designed to provide better scratch/rub/scruff resistance, better light fastness, weather fastness or gloss to printed surfaces.
- A 2 Component System designed for improving the Fastness properties of Printed Substrates.
- Used for multiple Surfaces such as PVC Flex / Banner / SAV / Backlit and other UV or Solvent or EcoSolvent Digital Inkjet printed surfaces such as Rigid Substrates like Acrylic / Polycarbonate / Poly Styrene / ABS / Foamboard / Corrugated Sheets / Paper / Metals etc.
- Available in 1 Kg pack (800 g of Part A and 200g of Part B), packed in a 8 Kgs carton box.
- Larger packs are also available on requests.
- Dilution Solvent “DS1” needs to be ordered separately.