AT Inks, AP301MP, is an Adhesion Promoter (also called Primer or Varnish by some) specially designed to improve adhesion of UV Curable Inkjet inks. UV Inkjet Printing is becoming popular, however, adhesion is a challenge in many substrates and thus a need is there to have adhesion promoters , to help improve adhesion on difficult to prints surfaces.
AP301MP (2K – Multiple products)
- An Adhesion Promotor , 2 component system supplied as 800 g and 200 g separately.
- Both the components have to be mixed in the ratio of 80:20, quickly mixed and applied onto various substrates such as Glass, Ceramic Tiles, MDF/Ply , Metals using commonly used application methods.
- Detailed Application Methods are available in Application Notes separately
- Improves Adhesion on Various Substrates to be used for Digital UV Inkjet Application
- Available in Aluminium Bottle sets of 800g and 200g as a set
- Larger packs are also available on requests.
- Dilution Solvent “DS1” needs to be ordered separately.